Easy Setup, Managed WordPress Hosting Plans with Free SSL
Our managed WordPress Hosting plans provide automatic setup, backups and software updates paired with 24/7, award-winning support. Get started in just a few clicks. Looking for a fully managed WordPress hosted web site that is setup in a few seconds with One-click staging, then check out these great Managed WordPress hosting plans. Basic, Deluxe, Ultimate and Ecommerce include free SSLs. The top tier plans include a staging site allowing you to make updates off-line without the worry of something looking bad or worse, not working.
“Managed” for WordPress means that we handle basic hosting administrative tasks, such as installing WordPress, automated daily backups, WordPress core updates and server-level caching, leaving you more time to run your business.
Maybe you need a more powerful WordPress package to run up to 5 WordPress sites, or for developers, we have the Developer Plan for up to 25 WordPress sites. Check out these packages below.
All of the Managed WordPress Basic, Deluxe, Ultimate and WordPress Ecommerce plans include automated free SSL certificates for websites.
99.99% uptime: We back our hosting with 99.99% guaranteed service uptime per month. If we fall below that, let us know and we'll give you a credit of your hosting fee for that month.
All plans include
- For beginners: Pre-built sites and drag and drop page editor
- Access to thousands of free themes and plugins
- Free daily backups and 1-click restore
- Premium WordPress Hosting platform
- Free domain with annual plan
- One-click migration tool
- Free 24/7 support
- Automatic WordPress core software and security updates
- 99.9% uptime promise and money-back guarantee
Also, WordPress Ultimate, Pro and WordPress Developer plans include free SSL certificates for all of your hosted websites
What is Managed WordPress?
Managed WordPress is our streamlined, optimized hosting platform for building and managing WordPress sites. The entire hosting environment is built around making your WordPress sites run faster and more securely.
“Managed” for WordPress means that we handle basic hosting administrative tasks, such as installing WordPress, automated daily backups, WordPress core updates and server-level caching.
Check out some of what it offers:
- Performance-enhancing caching
- Automatic WordPress core updates through WordPress' built-in functionality
- Enhanced security through restricting file access (more info) and Sucuri
- The latest version of WordPress automatically installed in the root directory
- sFTP and phpMyAdmin access
- Automatic, daily backups (30 days)
- SSL included for one site for improved security (Ultimate and Pro plans)
Because of these accounts' optimized configurations, there are also some limitations you should know:
- Managed WordPress does not support WordPress MU/Multisite
- Its hosting back-end does not come with a standard hosting control panel, so tools like system-level jobs aren't available - but WordPress crons run automatically.